d Pardon My Juice: That's So Gay

Thursday, December 22

That's So Gay

(two men watch a car accident)

1: That was so gay.
2: Hey, man, that's not cool.
1: No, no, no. I don't mean that it's "gay," I just mean it's bad.
2: That's worse, man. That means you equate being gay with being bad.
1: No, it's not that I don't like gay people, it's just something I say to mean that something it bad. It's just something I say. Sometime's I just say it to mean "damn," like this: "Gay, I'm so fat."
2: So, you also equate being damned with being gay. Nice.
1: Dude, stop being so gay. It's just something I say.
2: How was what I just did gay?
1: It's not that you're "gay" it's just you're being stupid.
2: So, gay people are bad, stupid and damned.
1: Dude, stop being such a fucking fag. You know I like gay people.
2: I'm a fag now, but I thought I wasn't gay.
1: Stop it, asshole, or I'll fuck you in the ass.

(and so forth)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home