d Pardon My Juice: While You Were Gone, Part Deux

Monday, August 15

While You Were Gone, Part Deux

"Dearest, could you pass me my tourniquet? Thank you. I've got enough for both of us, if you'd like to try some."
"No, thank you."
"I was really thinking we could do this together, me and you. It will be our one truly great adventure."
"I think I'd just like to watch this film right now."
"Which one are you watching."
"Wild Strawberries."
"Ah yes. Delightful film isn't it."
"I've only just begun."
"Yikes. It always bites just a little when the needle goes in. There it is. Yes, there it is."
"What?"
"Euphoria. Unabashed euphoria."
"Really?"
"You know that scene in the Count of Monte Cristo where he's in the cave and he tries Hashish, well, it's just that fantastic."

(pause)

"It's sort of like reading Keats for the first time and truly understanding."

(pause)

"Or that very first orgasm with the awkward, nebbish girl who always sat in the back of your honors classes but could suck the life out of Liberace."

(pause)

"Or when I first heard Yo-Yo Ma playing Bach."

(pause)

"Or when MacNeill left the MacNeill/Lehrer hour and it was just The Newhour with Jim Lehrer. Don't you remember that?"
"Yes, I do."
"It's just that fantastic."

(pause)

"Tell me what you're feeling."
"Oh, honey, let's watch Cumshooters 4. Ingmar Bergman is good in his own time, but that time is not now."
"Watch as sorority sluts swallow cum from gigantic rock hard cocks. Interesting subtitle."
"Let's be serious, that's an advertising blurb. The subtitle is 'Black Dudes/White Bitches."
"Racial tolerance and everything."
"What was that? Oh-hoh! That was a huge wad wasn't it?"
"A huge what?"
"Wad. Of cum. You're not that daft."
"Did she really just lick that off her lips and swallow it?"

(pause)

"That can't be real ejaculate. That's just not physically possible."
"It's all in good fun, dear."

(pause)

"How is she not bleeding from that thing?"
"Practice makes perfect!"

(pause)

"I can't believe I just vomited on my mother's antique rug."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home