d Pardon My Juice: Sometimes I can't help myself

Tuesday, September 27

Sometimes I can't help myself

You know when you get so hungry that you start to shake and you develop cravings for the weirdest things? Last night that happened to me. I ate four WHOLE raw onions...like they were apples or something. After the first couple of bites, I started tearing up real bad, but hunger pressed me on. A few more bites, and I was full-on crying. Soon, I was bawling my eyes out! Then I began to feel really guilty. What if people found out? What would they think? I began to panic. How do I get the smell out of my breath, and off of my clothes? Where do I put that Mexican kids body, whom I stole the onions from?

1 Comments:

Blogger Turn The Heaton said...

is that the proper use of 'whom'? I've never really known how it's used other than in Noel Coward plays.

10:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home