d Pardon My Juice: Children able to connect with boy wizard: the magic of HP

Friday, September 16

Children able to connect with boy wizard: the magic of HP

I have a terribly overactive imagination. So, I have always loved science-fiction stories and fantasy stories. Like right now, I am really into the "Harry Potter" series. I love all of the magic spells and Quidditch and Harry, Hermione, and Ron always thwarting Voldemort. Especially during the Quidditch parts: I'm up on my broom whizzing through the crisp air like ZOOOOOM! and I'm like WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!!! and like YEEEEEEEE-HAWWWWWWWWW!!!!! It is really great stuff! The only part that I don't like, because it is really scary, is when Harry is all alone at night with his invisibility cloak, walking around the school, and comes into my room and rapes me. You know Harry, that happens two, three more times, and I just might start rooting for Voldemort!

1 Comments:

Blogger Turn The Heaton said...

The problem with this is that I think rape jokes are funny!

1:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home